I know many of you are brand new to TeacherPayTeachers so I thought I would give some tips and answer some questions you might have.
- It is free to sign up for a membership as a buyer or basic seller. If you think you would like to become a seller I would appreciate it if you use my referral link when you sign up: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Signup/referral:FPSResources
- To download free and paid products, you do need to sign up for a membership but the benefits of doing so, is you will get your downloads right away AND you will get free updates on the digital product you already purchased.
- When a file is updated your account will be notified. You do need to check your account for updates. Go to “My Purchases” and see if there are any updated downloads. These updates can be fixes on something or addition on a product.
- Sellers love feedback. If you downloaded an item, please take a moment to leave some feedback. This not only helps the sellers, but future buyers as well.
- Limit your feedback to only things about the product itself. If you have a technical issue (something won’t download, a typo, etc…), there is a link at the top of the sellers store that says “Ask a Question”. Click on that link and ask your question or let the seller know of the issue. I know I personally am anxious to remedy whatever the problem is. You can also contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sellers love followers. By being a follower you will be notified on any specials or sales that may happen with that store, etc. (Need 24 more followers before I post a fan freebie!) Follow me here.
- TpT products are copyrighted products created by teachers for teachers. Please remember to follow copyright guidelines when purchasing products. We are all here to support each other. Many times a seller will include a term of use with their product. When you see this, take the time to read through it.
- I saved the BEST for last! Earn TpT credits! “TpT credits are points which can be applied to future purchases to save you money. To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don’t have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you’ve had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you’re logged in to TpT. For every dollar you spend on TpT, you’ll earn 1 credit—and we’ll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases. To redeem credits: Once you’ve earned at least 20 credits, you’ll see the option to apply credits at checkout.”
There is a lot of products on TpT to explore! Enjoy!